A liquid oxygen airlift and dispersal at the lower stratosphere would address these six issues:
- Reduction and removal of synthetic greenhouse gases which are causing 80 ppm of CO2 equivalent warming to the planet.
- Ozone depleting substances removal or reduction.
- Thickening up the ozone layer, increasing needed UV protection by reducing the relative chlorine, fluorine and bromine fractions.
- Methane gas removal which appears to be becoming extremely urgent.
- Reduce acceleration of global warming and species extinction.
- Slow and may even reverse ice loss.
We have everything to gain and nothing to lose at this point as we wrestle with carbon emissions more slowly than we can afford to.
Cost: $50B, Size: 6 million Tonnes of oxygen over 5-10 years. Remember the other alternatives we have; the are toxic or take a very long time.